We are currently seeking a Freelance WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. One of the key responsibilities you will be responsible for both front-end and back-end high-quality web development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration, security updates, replication, quality assurance, and training. This is a remote position.
We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications + Design, build and manage website both front-end and back-end including database and server integration.
- Create website architecture to generate new features and plugins, custom functionality, and custom themes.
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoots content issues.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- Skilled at crafting modern PHP architectures. + Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN. + Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process.