We are currently seeking a Freelance WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. One of the key responsibilities you will be responsible for both front-end and back-end high-quality web development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration, security updates, replication, quality assurance, and training. This is a remote position.
We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Develop and maintain complex WordPress-based applications + Design, build and manage website both front-end and back-end including database and server integration.
- Create website architecture to generate new features and plugins, custom functionality, and custom themes.
- Conduct website performance tests and troubleshoots content issues.
- Monitor the performance of the live website.
- Skilled at crafting modern PHP architectures. + Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN. + Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
Our clients work with high performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process.